RE-STOCK: New delivery of sold-out sizes arriving mid March. Sign up to be the first to get notified.
- Highly absorbent inner layer – holds up to 3 tampons worth of liquid
- Perfect for the night or for heavier flow days
- Leak-proof, 3-drops
- Dry and breathable
- High Waist cut gives comfortable hugging feeling around abdomen
We advise you to go a size up than your usual size, as this batch of undies tends slightly to the smaller side.
Our High Waist Period Panties with High Absorption are made with super-soft modal fabric which is a plant-based fiber, known for being very breathable and having natural antibacterial properties. They feel and look like regular undies, but with a superpower.
The panties feature an extra-long highly absorbent inner liner that goes from the front and halfway back up the buttocks area, to make sure that there are no leaks during your nocturnal rest.
These panties absorb up to around 30 ml which is the equivalent of 3 normal tampons, so you can feel fully covered for a good nights Beauty Sleep (of course, it depends on your individual flow, but this is the overall standard).
They won’t give you the worry that regular sanitary liners tend to do.
Having to adjust the liner for fear of everyone noticing that you have your period, because the pad is bulging to the side, is in the past. Our panties just sit as they should, exactly where you place them.
The period panties are made of three layers:
An outer Dry Layer: Fluid is diverted in a matter of seconds. As a result, the material on the skin feels soft and dry.
An inner highly absorbent Layer: An effective absorbent inner layer which takes up the blood and closes/seals it in and is odor-neutral. Leak-proof and yet breathable.
3. Breathable leak-proof membrane: A leak-proof layer that is breathable and ensures that you won't have to worry about spills.
The inner layer gusset is 32 cm. long providing good coverage from the front to the back.
Some women experience bloating, while others feel cold around their abdomen during their period. Some just like the feeling of being fully wrapped around their belly. The high-waist model ensures that you feel protected and warm around your middle section.
For those who feel that lumps and bumps are a given during their period, the high-waist cut will ensure that everything is tucked in and smooth, without feeling tight around the area, making for a truly comfortable pair of panties.
The panties give full coverage around the bum.
These undies are the go-to choice for your cycle’s heavier days, for nightly use or just when you prefer full coverage during your period.
We recommend wearing the panties up to 6-8 hours in a row, before changing and washing them, although they can be worn max. 12 hours.
It all depends on each woman’s preference and level of period flow, but we recommend using min. 3 pairs for the day; one pair in the morning, 1 in the afternoon and then changing to a pair at night.
A marker for whether the panties are full, is if the outer seam gets wet, but you will find your own rhythm and timing for when to change once you get in the flo' 😉.
The panties are easily washable in cold water and dry quite fast, meaning that the pairs you wash in the evening, will be ready for use the next morning and so the cycle goes on, just like your period cycle ;)
Main fabric: 90% Lenzing MicroModal, 10% elastane
Inner terrycloth layer: 83% polyester, 17% polyamide
Leak-proof layer: 100% polyurethane
Up to 30 ml. equivalent to approx. 3 tampons. (depending on your individual flow)
- Hand wash in cold water and dry BEFORE the first time you use your period panties, to maximize the absorption capability.
- After the first wash, you can wash at preferably 40 degrees machine wash, but can also go to 60 degrees, preferably in a wash bag to prolong longevity.
- Take note, that when washing at 60 degrees or higher, the panties will last a shorter amount of time due to the heat damage to the fibers.
- Do not use softeners or bleach to wash your panties, as it spoils the fibers in the fabric.
- Do not tumble dry your panties, rather stick to air drying them in fresh air instead.
PETA APPROEVED VEGAN:
Our panties are made of oeko-tex certified material and are PETA-approved Vegan, meaning that no animal derivatives have been used in the production of the product, nor in the machinery used to produce it. The panties do not contain toxic or harmful chemicals such as PFAS.