Are you new to Period Underwear?
If so, then this is your go-to Starter Kit. It consists of 3 different period panties:
HIGH WAIST PERIOD PANTIES, High Absorption: These high waisted panties hug and stay in place. They can absorb up to approx. 30 ml which is the equivalent of 3 normal tampons, so you can feel fully covered for a good nights Beauty Sleep (depending on your flow).
HIPSTER PERIOD PANTIES, High Absorption: These panties have the classic hipster shape and are made of the super soft beech wood pulp fiber which has a natural anti-bacterial property in itself. They give regular coverage across the hip area and full coverage across the bum and are the perfect day-wear period panties.
HIPSTER PERIOD PANTIES, Low Absorption: These panties have the same snug and comfy fitting as the above mentioned, but these have a thinner absorption layer, making it the go-to period panties for those last days of your flow.
We advise you to go a size up if you are in between sizes.
The period panties are made of three layers:
An outer Dry Layer: fluid is diverted in a matter of seconds. As a result, the material on the skin feels soft and dry.
2. An inner absorbent Layer: an effective absorbent inner layer which takes up the blood and closes/seals it in and is odor-neutral. leak-proof and yet breathable.
Breathable leak-proof membrane: a leak-proof layer that is breathable and ensures that you wont have to worry about spills.
They feel like your regular everyday panties but have an extra superpower function – giving you a more comfy and effortless experience during your bleed.
The undies can be used for all days of the flow, be it as protection for the heavier days, for the lighter flow days and even when needing help with lighter bladder leaks.
We recommend wearing the panties up to 6-8 hours in a row, before changing and washing them, although they can be worn max. 12 hours.
A marker for whether the panties are full, is if the outer seam gets wet, but you will find your own rhythm and timing for when to change once you get in the flo' 😉.
It all depends on each woman’s preference and period flow, but we recommend using min. 3 pairs for the day; one pair in the morning, 1 in the afternoon and then changing to a pair at night.
The panties are easily washable in cold water and dry quite fast, meaning that the pairs you wash in the evening, will be ready for use the next morning and so the cycle goes on, just like your cycle period ;)
Main Fabric: 90% Lenzing MicroModal made of Beechwood, 10% Elastane.
Inner terrycloth layer: 83% polyester, 17% polyamide
Leak-proof layer: 100% polyurethane
Up to 30 ml. equivalent to 3 tampons. (depending on your personal flow)
- Hand wash in cold water and dry BEFORE the first time you use your period panties, to maximize the absorption capability.
- After the first wash, you can wash at preferably 40 degrees machine wash, but can also go to 60 degrees, preferably in a wash bag to prolong longevity.
- Take note, that when washing at 60 degrees or higher, the panties will last a shorter amount of time due to the heat damage to the fibers.
- Do not use softeners or bleach to wash your panties, as it spoils the fibers in the fabric.
- Do not tumble dry your panties, rather stick to air drying them in fresh air instead.
PETA VEGAN APPROVED:
Our panties are made of oeko-tex certified material and are PETA-approved Vegan, meaning that no animal derivatives have been used in the production of the product, nor in the machinery used to produce it. The panties do not contain any toxic or harmful chemicals such as PFAS.