WORON SIZE GUIDE
How do I find My size?
Measure the different parts of your body using a tape measure.
Make sure not to pull the tape too tight.
The tape shall be parallel to the floor when measuring; take a deep breath-exhale, keep your body posture straight and record the measurement.
Check out this page for more in depth info on how to find the perfect bra or pantie size for you.
Shortcut to finding the right soft-bra size:
- Size XS: fits a size 60-70A, 65B
- Size S: fits a size 80A, 70B-75B
- Size M: fits a size 80B, 70-75C, 65D
- Size L: fits a size 75C-75D, 80C, 70D
- Size XL: fits a size 75D-85D, 90C, 70E
- Size XXL: fits a size 90D, 75-80E/F
- If you are in between sizes, we recommend you to go with the bigger size.
Tips to finding the right bra fit:
- Center front of bra should lay flat against your chest; a gap indicates the cup is too small.
- Your band should remain parallel to the ground even when moving arms. Bra movement indicates the band may be too big.
- Adjust shoulder straps so they are comfortably snug.
- Your bust should fit into the cups. If you have a spillage on the top or the sides, or your cups lift, they may be too small.
- If you’re between sizes, size up or down, depending on your preference for a tighter or looser fit.
Measure around the fullest part of your bust (nipple level).
With your elbows down, place measuring tape across your back at band level,
under each arm, and around the fullest part of your bust. Make sure the measuring tape
is parallel to the floor. If someone else is measuring you, keep your arms by your side.
Lightly pull the tape, breathe in and out, and record your measurement,
but be sure not to pull the tape too tight.
Measure just below your bust, where you can feel your rib cage.
place the measuring tape around your back and directly under your bust,
where the band of your bra sits. Make sure the measuring tape is parallel to the floor.
If someone else is measuring you, keep your arms by your side. Keep the tape in a
straight line and all around your torso.
Place the measuring tape below your rib cage and above your belly button
at the most narrow part of your waist.
Be sure to stand up straight and relax your stomach;
you should be able to breathe comfortably while having the tape around you.
Stand with your feet together and measure around the fullest part of your hips and rear.
Usually it is about 20 centimeters below your waist line.
E-BOOK: Fall In Love With The Woman You See In The Mirror
How many of us feel fat/lumpy-bumpy in our pants? How many of us choose our clothes in the morning with the intent purpose of hiding a part of ourselves that we don’t like?
How many are fed up with feeling less than sexy in supposedly sexy underwear? How often do we look in the mirror with kindness at ourselves instead of contempt or critique?
Download our E-book to claim your step by step journey to self-love & discover your feminine strength.
A Self-Love and Confidence Boosting Guide
Gaining self-confidence is one of those things that is so much easier said than done.
We all have this idea of what it must feel like, but the question has always been, how do we achieve it ourselves?
Before we go on, it’s important to say that nobody is born with this perfect image of themselves. We’ve all had different walks of life, and our experiences are what end up shaping our self-esteem.